Sign in to follow this  
GarlicBoy-kun

Bots trading items between each other

Ok, I'll start off saying that I love buying craft hats in bulk on this site. But it's absolutely infuriating when it says that there are 15 hats in stock but each hat is spread out on a different bot. Most of the time bots hold single hats and I have to make 10 small trades instead of one big one. Can you please add a feature that makes the bots send all the hats to one bot and store it there? Or at least let me select trades to be done with multiple bots at once?

I love this site but I lose a lot of time just on this one problem.

Thx anyway.

13 hours ago, GarlicBoy-kun said:

Ok, I'll start off saying that I love buying craft hats in bulk on this site. But it's absolutely infuriating when it says that there are 15 hats in stock but each hat is spread out on a different bot. Most of the time bots hold single hats and I have to make 10 small trades instead of one big one. Can you please add a feature that makes the bots send all the hats to one bot and store it there? Or at least let me select trades to be done with multiple bots at once?

I love this site but I lose a lot of time just on this one problem.

Thx anyway.

This is a planned feature which is propably going to be implemented at some point this year.