spyfly

Main Page Design Changes

Hello Guys,

We have had our current main page for a while already and we were thinking of slightly redesigning it. If you guys have any ideas or recommendations for that, feel free to post them in this thread.

Thanks for your collaboration

spyfly

Hi there! I have some suggestions.

Since I'm a graphic designer myself I will go into very little details of the graphic design elements.

Apologize if the suggestions I'm going to say make you feel like being criticized. I hope your site the best.

- The Discord, Steam and "Report a bug" buttons should be hidden around the lower-left corner because it is distracting the attention from the users.

- Make the overall theme darker. It will help to make the site look more established and professional.

- Choose a main gradient and color palette. I would recommend the ones with grey or darker tones mixed with the secondary color.

- Remake all of the logos that will be put on site. ex. affiliates logos to be more simple this way it will help make them suite the overall design and be more fitting to the site.

- Get a better SFM artist such as me. *shameless plug* This can be very important because the artworks are the first things the website's users will determine if the site is a professional one or not.

- Blur the background pictures or don't have it at all because it distracts the user's attention and can be quite hard to focus on the actual site itself.

- Add some blooms or soft glow to the website. You can add them to the buttons. This way it will make the site look more professional and of course, more pleasing to look at.

To sum it up, maybe you should change the overall style to be more modern and simple.

If you did not get what I was saying, I have some examples for you.

These are the sites I know and liked the overall style: (Links Removed. Gambling site are not allowed to be shared on STN) 

These are the sites that I did not like the style and think that they could be improved: (Links Removed. Gambling site are not allowed to be shared on STN) 

Compare the sites I mentioned and take your step there.

Don't worry! I'm willing to make the artworks and graphics for your site. I'm looking for CS:GO skins in payment.

Thank you for reading!

Arno.

On 10-3-2018 at 9:32 AM, Arno. csgofast.com said:

Hi there! I have some suggestions.

Since I'm a graphic designer myself I will go into very little details of the graphic design elements.

Apologize if the suggestions I'm going to say make you feel like being criticized. I hope your site the best.

- The Discord, Steam and "Report a bug" buttons should be hidden around the lower-left corner because it is distracting the attention from the users.

- Make the overall theme darker. It will help to make the site look more established and professional.

- Choose a main gradient and color palette. I would recommend the ones with grey or darker tones mixed with the secondary color.

- Remake all of the logos that will be put on site. ex. affiliates logos to be more simple this way it will help make them suite the overall design and be more fitting to the site.

- Get a better SFM artist such as me. *shameless plug* This can be very important because the artworks are the first things the website's users will determine if the site is a professional one or not.

- Blur the background pictures or don't have it at all because it distracts the user's attention and can be quite hard to focus on the actual site itself.

- Add some blooms or soft glow to the website. You can add them to the buttons. This way it will make the site look more professional and of course, more pleasing to look at.

To sum it up, maybe you should change the overall style to be more modern and simple.

If you did not get what I was saying, I have some examples for you.

These are the sites I know and liked the overall style: (Links Removed. Gambling site are not allowed to be shared on STN) 

These are the sites that I did not like the style and think that they could be improved(Links Removed. Gambling site are not allowed to be shared on STN) 

Compare the sites I mentioned and take your step there.

Don't worry! I'm willing to make the artworks and graphics for your site. I'm looking for CS:GO skins in payment.

Thank you for reading!

Arno.

Sounds quite good Arno, we can talk more about this if you wish, just drop me a PM.

On 10-3-2018 at 9:32 AM, Arno. csgofast.com said:

- Get a better SFM artist such as me. *shameless plug*

Go for it ;)

• Thanks 1